During this busy season of holiday activity, God is calling us to do his work: “Prepare the Way of the Lord.” Advent is a time of preparation for the celebration of Our Lord’s Birthday. St. Ann’s Community will offer opportunities to prepare oneself for this great day.
Here is our schedule of Advent services and liturgies available to our community:
- Every Wednesday and Friday, Celebration of Holy Mass at 8:00 AM
- Penance Service, Wednesday, December 11th, between 6:00 – 7:00 PM with an opportunity for confessions in Lithuanian.
- Anointing of the Sick, Sunday, December 15th, at the 10 AM Mass
- Sunday, December 15th, Mass for our Lithuanian Community at 1:00 PM.
- Our Christmas Mass Schedule is as follows:
Christmas Eve: Family Mass at 6:00 PM & Traditional Christmas Eve Mass at 10:00 PM
Christmas Day: Solemn Christmas Mass at 10:00 AM (Please note: There will be no 8:00 AM Mass)
New Years Eve: (Please note: There will be no Mass on New Years Eve)
New Years Day 2020: Mass at 10:00 AM ONLY – Solemnity of Mary
Parishioners who wish to contribute to our Christmas floral decorations may make these requests by using the “Memorial Christmas Flowers Offering” envelope enclosed with the parish mailing and in the missal carts in the church vestibule then depositing it in the collection basket no later than December 14/15. Standard flower offerings are $35. For those who do not receive regular collection envelopes we have also enclosed a Christmas Offering envelope for your convenience.
Thank you and May God Bless You!
Rev. John B. Barasinski